A downloadable visual novel for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Hello, past and future!
Welcome to Rosemary!
This is the full version of the visual novel story we spent a year creating, and we believe it's a work of good quality!
The story takes place in the future of science and technology. Humans beings have abandoned their way of life on Earth and established bases in outer space. Although it is beautiful, it is not what everyone thinks...
After discovering this lie about the future of technology, should our protagonists escape or destroy the evil ?...... What is their true future?.....
It's a touching story full of sci-fi, love and artistic elements, with two endings and a total experience of one hour, and it‘s suitable for story lovers who like to explore multi-timeline plots!
We provide demo versions of three platform for you to experience first(about one fifth of the full version), and then you can decide whether to purchase(the demo version also supports two languages).
When you choose to purchase this game, you get:
- A complete game
- Game background, characters and other original design pictures (including dozens, resolution: 1920*1080, packed with the game, not sold separately)
After purchasing this game, you can (this is what we expect you to pay special attention to before purchasing):
- Check out our special instructions in the "About" option of the main menu.
- We have adopted works from some music producers and music websites (these are commercially available, but with some requirements such as signatures for users), which gives us only the right to use these music. Of course, we've specified this in the "About" option and in the ending film so that you can verify and trust the legitimacy of our use. We also provide relevant licenses for your convenience. (This also means that you cannot distribute or sell them privately)
- We have all rights to the Content except for music and sound effects.
- The game is available in two languages, English and simplified Chinese, which can be switched in the "Perferences" option.
- The quick menu in this game is different from the traditional type. When you start the game, it doesn't appear. You can move the mouse arrow to the top of the display area so that the quick menu is automatically called up. However, you can also choose to hide it. The of our design is to show more content of the story.
Rosemary was developed by the Teamilk Game Production Team. You can also find our logo in the game's opening animation. Currently there are only two members of our team and this is our first game.
We have a special passion for making games of artistic and cultural value – any generous donation or support from you can give us great encouragement!
If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about this game, you can post your ideas in the community so that we can know. Thank you!
The game has no nudity or suggestive sexual content and is suitable for people of all ages.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||47 days ago|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Interactive Fiction|
|Tags||artgame, Narrative, Romance, Sci-fi, Short, Singleplayer, storygame, Story Rich|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||English, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this visual novel you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Demo versions of this game46 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.